Friday 30 December 2016

Final Socks

The final completed project for 2016 is a pair of socks for my Nephew. His birthday isn't until February so I'm totally ahead of the game. For now. I don't think he's reading this blog, he's a bit young for it yet, so I'm going to go ahead and post about his socks. If he is reading this I guess he'll have to pretend to be surprised on his birthday. Or not, as receiving socks from me on one's birthday is hardly Earth shattering news.

Yarn: Schachenmayr Regia 4-fädig 4-Ply Solids in Green and Purple
Pattern: Improvised
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 41 stitches/4 inches

As requested, "green with maybe purple"
The colours in the socks are actually much darker than they appear in the picture above.

Now I will have to cast on my Niece's socks right away and try to stay ahead of the game. If so maybe I'll manage to make my Time Traveler socks this year. Such excitement.

Current Weather
-4C and partly cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment